Manage your credit union account with online banking – the simple secure way to keep track of your money wherever you are.
Online banking gives you 24/7 access to:
- Check your balance and recent account activity
- Download and print account statements
- Make payments from your accounts
- Receive confidential communication
- Download forms to manage your membership
How to register for online banking
If you have not used online banking before you will need to register.
The registration details you provide must match the information we hold.
You will be required to set up a 4 digit PIN and a login password to access the online member area. You will need a separate withdrawal password to authorise payments.
Remember, you can also manage your account via telephone banking.
I have forgotten my online log-in details
If you forget either your PIN or a login password only, you can request a reset via the links at the foot of the online banking login page. If you forget both PIN and login password or your share withdrawal password, you will need to contact us.
How long does it take to process payments
- Payments from your current account are processed within two hours.
Transfers from other accounts are subject to the following processing times:
- Transfers from the Instant Access, Events Saver, Holiday Saver and Christmas Saver accounts are processed on the same day if received 1 hour before closing.
- Transfer requests received after 4pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, after 12.30pm on a Thursday, and over the weekend are processed on the next working day.
- Internal transfers between your LCCU accounts cannot be completed online. This service is only available via automated telephone banking or in branch.