Flexi-Credit – works like an overdraft
Flexi-Credit works like an overdraft and is an affordable alternative to payday loans.
Applying for credit up to £1,000 in one quick and easy application will set your limit for 2 years.
You only pay interest on the amount you borrow. And just like an overdraft, once you repay, your Flexi-Credit is there to use again should you need it.
Flexi-Credit offers you a safety cushion and will save you the hassle of making repeat loan applications. Flexi-Credit is a great alternative to short-term lending.
Our quick approval process means you will have a decision within 3 working days.
Features and Benefits
- You are only charged interest on the outstanding balance of your credit
- A single application will set your credit limit for 2 years. Dip into your credit at any time up to your agreed limit. (max £1,000)
- There are no restrictions and no penalty fees relating to repayments
- You can pay off your Flexi-Credit loan in full at any time
- Flexi-Credit includes free loan protection insurance – your outstanding credit will be written off in the event of your death*
- We assess all loan applications individually. The amount you can borrow is dependent on our assessment of your circumstances.
- LCCU loans are available to members who make regular contributions to their savings
- A satisfactory application for Flexi-Credit is subject to you providing acceptable proof of identification, residence and income
- You must repay your Flexi-Credit loan by the end of your credit term. If you do not repay and fail to take action to rectify the situation it may affect your ability to obtain credit in the future and further action to recover the outstanding sum will be taken.
*Terms and conditions apply